It's also showing in Grundy at midnight on Sat. night, bumping Rocky Horror to Fri. night this weekend.
Advance tickets for Thursday Night's midnight show of Saw IV at Coeburn Cinema are now on sale. The box office will open at 6:30 pm Wednesday and Thursday for those who wish to get advance tickets. There are aroound 200 tickets available for this show so if you want to make sure you have a seat available you should get your tickets ASAP.
It's also showing in Grundy at midnight on Sat. night, bumping Rocky Horror to Fri. night this weekend.
Looks like a good movie, but there's no way in hell I'm going that quick of the release. Went to a 9 o'clock showing of Spiderman 3 the day it came out, without knowing it was release day, and literally FOUGHT through people.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
don't know if it will be a good movie at all
"I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."
Bookmarks